Sunday 19 January 2014

Holding a Grudge ...how hard it is to let go


That's the worst what can happen to U It's extremely hard to let go if U get hurt betrayed etc So my question is how to deal with it ? Some of us are born with strong back bone that allow them to just simply don't give a bloody f*ck but others struggle really hard and it's painful to watch How can we help that person How can he\she help herself I think in my own opinion U just have to forgive try understand the reason after other person that hurt U or betrayed U The process will be long and probable painful but in the end worth it I know I know its easy to say and so hard to do But if U gonna hold the GRUDGE it's gonna kill U slowly in side and that's the horrible truth
Forgiving it doesn't mean U will let those people back to your life NONONONO it means U will forgive them and move on with Your life and not thinking of them or things they done to U 
And that's best solution!!! Then even U meet them I don't know in shops in town or at any public place U will pass them like other people U pass during shopping walk etc And that My friend will be the best evidence U MOVED ON !!!!


For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness...
                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment