Wednesday 4 December 2013

Family or family ....


So today I've decided to write about my family You need to be really strong and open minded to be in it
I'm not talking about my children or husband but about My Mum Dad and Sister
The thing is that I had a really good relationship with my sister a good few year back but as days went by our bond weaken and the rest of family ohhh I need to start from beginning it gonna be long post

Part 1 '' so why oh why everything went down ''

So my childhood wasn't the best despite what my Mother thinks  for sure
I was growing in normal as its seems family 2+2 format From the outside we're perfect loving family the inside was worse fulfilled with hate and constant fights My Dad was from broken home he never had a father figure and his mum well she was there but rarely So he wasn't able to function as normal member of any family My mum well she had not as ruff as my dad but still very very strict parents She wasn't able to go anywhere or do stuff she wanted to do She had to follow rules and that's it So them being together was a shock for anyone who know them The first hiccups start straight after wedding and main problem was both families hate each other So the young couple end up fighting over it almost everyday You may ask did they even loved each other well apparently they did cuz they still together despite all things they've been thru  After a 3 years of marriage they decide for a baby and that's how my sister appeared  With baby cam more and more problems cuz both Father and Mother family knew best how to rase a child So after another 2 years I was born well I wasn't planed like my sister ( to save marriage ) so it was a bit struggle for both of them again ( They were fairly young and not prepared for me or my sister at all ) After me my mum decided well no more surprises They start to focus on raising me and my sister the best they could but wasn't as good as they though After a while my father started to drink huge amount of anything with alcohol My mum tried to hide it from us that we could be happy children  after a while she try to fight with it ( at that point we were aware what's going on ) But in the end she was like f*ck it at least they have a father and just lear to live with it If U asking me it was a hugeeeee mistake but she was so weak and not adult enough she just chose to not see thing or hear and the worst not react to anything what was happening at our perfect house And at that point the all hell break loose He start to drink more and more hit shout abuse verbally Worst time of my life and I was just 7 and my sister was 9 and our mum well she didn't have strength anymore at lest that what she said most of the time Years passed by we growth out of few things an start to fight ourselves so house was constant battlefield Eventually when I was 16 he suddenly stopped drinking I don't know why  I didn't ask till this day why he stopped In the end it was better When I was 19 I went on my own job boyfriend etc still got few problems with my dad this time more painful cuz he was sober So I guess being angry was in his blood My sister went on her own as well so they stayed alone just 2 of them And  it was almost 20 years from that day and everyone was ok till 3 years ago hugeeeeeeeee fight started again this time not my dads fault at all ...tbc

Thinking back Yes I regret so many things So many times I wanted to shout in my mother face its all your fault you never fought for us never defended us You just sit there spoiled princess to tired to work and take care of your own children And to my father that he destroyed my view how good family should look men  relationship etc That I was small child who didn't want to hear all those horrible things he said and shouted at day to day basics And that sometimes I was more grownup than they were  And now after all those years when I try to say something that it was their fault All I can hear in replay
Others have worse childhood
U should be happy we did all we could at that time
Stop the drama please why it has to be always our fault ..god
You always blame us.....


Then I'm lost for word and thank God for my husband and children cuz we have fantastic life :)













No comments:

Post a Comment